Ash & Dust Conditioning and Refractory Mixing & Handling
A division of Mixer Systems Inc, dedicated to the design and manufacture of industrial equipment for the management and disposal of dust and waste material.
Dust Conditioning Systems
Continuous batch systems and pug mills render the following materials environmentally safe to handle:
- Ash (Fly, Powder River Basin, Bottom, FBC & Economizer)
- Foundry Dust (Cupola & Baghouse)
- CKD & Alkaline Bypass Dust
- Iron Oxides – Heavy Metals
- Wastewater Sludge & Dry Solids
- Municipal Incinerator Waste
- Liquid Waste Stream Conditioning (for land-filling use)
- Nuclear Sludge
A complete line of refractory mixers is available, including planetary, turbin pan, twin shaft & paddle designs. Turbin & paddle units have a capacity range of 3 to 54 cubic feet. Capacities for the twin shaft & planetary units extend out to 6 cubic yards.
DustMASTER skip hoists feature a compact, space-saving design. Capacities range from 10 to 100 cubic feet.
Stokar Furnace Chargers
DustMASTER Stokar machines are the industry standard for stoking & skimming. Built on a reputation for a long service life, DustMASTER stokars are continuously updated with the latest drive & operating technologies. Existing machine upgrades are also available.
For additional information or to request a site visit, please contact us.
- Coal fired power
- Manufacturing and installation
Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Western New York, Northern Kentucky