Vibratory Flow Aids & Equipment from:
NAVCO is a manufacturer of industrial vibratory flow aids used to assist material flow through chutes and out of bins hoppers, bunkers, IBCs, trucks and railcars. NAVCO’s holistic approach includes analysis, ensuring effective installation and integration with existing processes and systems. In addition to carrying a large inventory of NAVCO vibrators and vibratory equipment, Wm. Neundorfer & Co. also offers technical assistance including site visits.
NAVCO BH (Bin/Hopper) Vibratory Flow Aids
- High quality, industrial grade
- For light hoppers to heavy duty bunkers
- Applications assistance
- Impacting, Silent, Single Timed Impact available
NAVCO HCP (Portable Hopper Car Vibrators)
- “Free Ride” operation in universal bracket
- Improves railcar unloading time
- Safety Lift Carts available for easy transportation
NAVCO Electric Industrial Vibrators
- 120 VAC 1 PH
- 230/460 VAC 3 PH
- Special Voltage available
- Hazardous area classification
- High Quality / Industrial Grade
NAVCO Specialty Vibrators & Vibratory Equipment
- Railside Railcar Shaker
- Overhead Railcar Shaker
- Matchplate Vibrator
- Molding Core Vibrator
- Magnevibe Magnetic Mount Vibrator
For additional information or to request a site visit, please contact us.
- Bulk Material Handling
- Agriculture, Grain
The Wm. Neundorfer territory includes: Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Western New York, Northern Kentucky and West Virginia.
No-Weld, Bolt-On Material Flow Solutions
The simple, bolt-on saddle mount is designed for easy installation. The saddle mount optimizes vibration energy transmission while protecting the chute integrity. Each saddle mount is custom designed for the application.